Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i heart you!

I'm Feeling: pretty stinking good
Background Noise: Tower by ISH

Happy Valentine's Day! (I went for the slightly less traditional heart-art this morning.) I like Valentine's Day, and not because I really care about "Hallmark Holidays" or about getting flowers or chocolates or stuff like that. I like days that encourage us to let our friends and families know that they are loved. It's fun to show people, in big or small ways, that they are precious, important, and beloved. Plus, I like conversation hearts. The sugar gets me a little cracked out, but they say funny things like "Angel Face," "You're Cool," and "I'm Bashful." Then you get to eat them. Good deal. I also get to wear my sparkly Valentine's socks that I've had since high school or something. I'm not really a grown-up with a full-time job... that's just my cover! :)

Strange Valentine's Day phenomenon happening here today... I have only ONE appointment scheduled. Is everyone else busy with all-day-long Valentine's plans? Yesterday, I was busier than a one-legged-hurdler. Today, I'll be forced to make a dent in the drudge work that I don't really care for. Boo. Come back, students!
 Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: