Tuesday, March 28, 2006

splish splash

I'm Feeling: happy but a little headachy (silly weather)
Background Noise: Leaving on a Jet Plane by Peter, Paul and Mary

It was raining when I woke up this morning - while I prefer sunshine, it made me happy for one very simple reason. It was not SNOWing. Praise God for small miracles! Plus, that means that on my way to work, I get to purposefully drive through puddles and see how big of a spray I can make. Awesome fun.

Another busy day in the office - 11 people scheduled, and I'm gonna try to hit the gym at lunch. I've been such a lazy pile of bones lately - got to try to get my butt in gear. Pilates yesterday rocked my socks - it was tough and relaxing and felt good... I wish it was more than just once a week. I have a hard time doing it on my own at home. Got to run - work is calling!!

 Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: