Tuesday, December 19, 2006

accomplishments

Yesterday I...
Drove Sam (our neighbor) to school at 7:30am
Unpacked from the weekend
Went to the dentist (regular check-up & cleaning - except the new hygienist I saw absolutely terrorized my poor teeth. I was happy to leave there...)
Went to work - saw 4 students, caught up on emails
Went to the gym - ran 2.5 miles on the elliptical
Went to Meijer - bought stuff for dinner
Ate with Brooks - salsa salmon, Caesar salad, biscuits
Wrote out 30+ Christmas cards while watching Friends with Brooks
Fell asleep on the couch at 9:30pm

I like productive days - you can look back and think that your time was well spent - and yesterday, I did a lot of things I'd been meaning to do for a long time (like the Christmas cards, and working out...)

Tonight my coworker Jayne and I are going out to eat, and probably getting a little Christmas shopping done, too. I'm excited to spend a little more time with her - we're the same age, did our Master's degrees together, but have so little time to socialize while at work (go figure). Hopefully I feel really accomplished by 9:30pm tonight, too.

1 thoughts:

Julie said...

I'm glad that you had such a relaxing weekend with your honey and that you've started the week so productive! I'm currently on my three day lull... I'll motivated again tomorrow. Just in time for Christmas.