Friday, December 29, 2006

welcome!

(I had a picture to add to this post, but Blogger is being cranky right now)

It's good to be back - I had about a week off of work around Christmas, and this is my first day back in the office (then I have 4 days off before coming back full-swing. I know, my life is hard.) It was SO nice to have some relaxation time - we visited with family, caught up with some friends, and recharged our batteries a little bit.

Not a whole lot happened in the past 10 days that was noteworthy - I just have a fabulous general feeling of contentedness. I treasure those moments when they creep up on me (unlike Paul, I have not learned the secret to being content in every circumstance....) - but I'm getting better at it. God has really blessed my life with lots of gifts - it's so good to sit back and enjoy them!

0 thoughts: