Wednesday, January 03, 2007

grr

Blogger still won't let me put up pictures - so I'll try to keep this short (nothing's more intimidating than a huge block of words with absolutely no pictures!) :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! To jump feet first into sounding cliche - I can't believe it's 2007!! We had a blast at our New Year's party - we had about 30 people over at our house for a 007/James Bond theme party (and a few people confessed to not catching the 2007 - 007 theme tie-in... they thought we just really liked James Bond...) It was good to have people over - Mark and I have historically spent some very quiet, low-key NYEs - that's not bad, but last year we sat at home by ourselves. This was better.

Back to work for real now - lots of things to catch up on and handle, so that should be fun. I love time off, but I tend to be kinda lazy - and it's nice to get things done.

Any New Year's resolutions this time around? I'm having some trouble coming up with one... I have lots of goals floating around my head all the time, but there seems to be a level of seriousness attached to declaring something a "resolution." I'll keep you posted.

0 thoughts: