Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm busier than a mattababy!

What's a mattababy, you ask?
Nothing, Baby - what's a matta with you?
(slaps knees as she laughs at her own *bad* joke!)
Whew! I know it's only Tuesday - but work this week has been a whirlwind!! Lots of students, lots of emails, lots of projects and "To-Do's..." It's great to be back in the swing of things, meeting with students, helping answer questions and solve problems. And it's a *little* stressful/exhausting at the same time.
I went home last night and fell asleep on the couch at 7:00pm. Tonight may be a repeat-performance.
Anyway - if I don't post much in the next few days, it's just because I've fallen asleep standing up somewhere. I'll find my way back. :)

1 thoughts:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Hey, you made me laugh. ;) And that's just what I needed today, hehe.

When are you due? From looking back a few posts, it seems you're somewhere in your first trimester... which means falling asleep at 7pm (or even, ahem, at 5:30 or 6, not that I would know, of course) is perfectly allowed and 100% needed. :)