Monday, December 10, 2007

honoring the request

A request was made from my friend Sarah for more pictures - I have no more pictures of Baby B, since we're only having the one ultrasound (and that was almost 3 months ago) - but here are some from my second baby shower this weekend. There were about 15 gals, lots of yummy food, and many moments of laughing-so-hard-it's-tough-to-breathe. (Although it's a little tough for me to breathe at all these days, as Baby B is compressing my lungs, but hey - I like the laughing). It was fantastic and fun, and I was so touched by the love that was shown (most of these gals are facing finals this week - they took a "study break" to celebrate with me on one of the most stressful weekends of the year!!)
So here goes - starting at the top:
* Kelsey (one of the shower hostesses, entirely responsible for the games and therefore, a lot of the laughter) and Laura (my neighbor, who has now graciously attended two of my showers).
* The table of tiny sandwiches, punch, brownies and lemon bars - all SO tasty!! (thanks, Dana!)
* My lovely friends Meredith, Shannon and Amanda
(And now for the pictures below):
* Meredith and Al are "pregnant" for one of the games - it was fun for a few minutes to not be the only one in the room with a massive belly :)
* Me & a present - it's not a great belly shot, but hey, this is my blog, and I'm just not sure I want to put up any of the other pictures that catalog my growth...
* Evidence of the Laughing Very Hard - Lauren, Jill, Katie, Dilyn, Al and Laura - playing Baby Taboo (just like the real game Taboo, but with baby-related words instead)

1 thoughts:

Dilyn said...

hahaha...katie i just clicked on the picture of al and mere with bellys and me in the background is probably the sickest thing i have ever seen!