Tuesday, February 05, 2008

pictures! of things!!

A few days ago we had almost a foot of snow on the ground. Mark left me a message in the backyard - things have obviously warmed up a bit around here because you can see the grass - but the sentiment was not washed away.









These are the diaper bags I made - Mark's is on the left, mine on the right. He even wandered around JoAnn's with me to pick out his fabric. (Of course, I said I wouldn't make it for him unless he picked out exactly what he wanted so as to avoid any un-manliness surrounding his diaper bag. It's hard enough to have a "manly" diaper bag anyway....)










These are the paintings I just finished for Baby B's room - the bugs are pretty much copied from (er, inspired by!) the fabric we used to make the crib stuff, curtains & diaper stacker. The room looks a little more ready every day!!









Now I'm tired - time to rest a bit before dinner & the second wind I'm sure to get this evening. :)

5 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I love the cute paintings. And the diaper bags great.
I 'm wondering about Mark . He has time to write you but he hasn't written on his blog since last Monday. Whats with that???????
Wooooyou are almost there. Just days away. It looks like the room is really cute. You have done a great job with it. Now it just needs that little person,to come sleep in it

Tricia said...

The note Mark left you is soo cute!

I love the diaper bags! You could start a side business by selling those! The paintings are great too!!

The little bundle of joy will be here before you know it :)

Sarah Halter said...

Wow, Katie, you're amazing! Enjoy your last few days before Baby B comes!

Look of Lovely said...

Katie burley!

I hadn't looked at this thing in a while, but I am just so glad I did tonight :)

I'm praying for you. Love you so much!

Julie said...

I love the note in the snow. So sweet!