Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Mama's Day

Thanks for all the tips and ideas from my slightly frazzled, toddler-training-plea post the other day. We're taking baby steps, and I'm really trying to pray and think over what I'd like to try for my family. It's much trickier than I thought, and I'm honestly a wee bit intimidated by the whole discipline process. But by the grace of God - we'll slowly figure out what we're doing (and then everything will change AGAIN...) :)

ANYWAY - Our little family is traveling this weekend - going to have a Mother's Day/my mom's birthday weekend in Illinois.

I just wanted to wish all the Mamas and Mamas-to-Be out there a lovely Mother's Day. Serving God by serving our kids is just about the coolest job ever - and no one could do exactly what you can do for your family. It's precious. Enjoy your day and know you are LOVED!

0 thoughts: